Forty-nine years ago, on April 20, 1970 I arrived in the US

Excerpt from Lights Out

The new system allowed the churches to remain open...........but Fidel tried very hard to destroy the church. A few diehards who had entered a seminary before 1962 were ordained, but in the twelve years I attended San Isidoro, Father Peña was the only priest I ever saw.

©  Copyrighted
Dania Rosa Nasca
April 20, 2019


                                                 ************************

Happy Easter to all of you.  I grew up in a place where people lost their lives because they wanted to attend mass. Wherever you are, please consider returning to the Church and to the Faith.  Start tomorrow, baby steps, he's waiting.  He's been waiting for such a long time for Europeans to come home.  All you have to do is walk in and say, "Here I am Lord"  If you're in France, find a church and just go in.  You can just walk in.  "God Bless Us, Everyone"